Welcome to details regarding Community, Business, Non-Profit and UA Departmental registration for the UA Homecoming 2022 Parade. Details are below, including the registration instructions and link. For additional information contact Parade Director at email@example.com
Location and Time
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2022
Where: Downtown Tuscaloosa: North on Greensboro Avenue, East on University Boulevard. The parade route will continue on University Boulevard from downtown towards the center of campus. This route is subject to change.
When: 12:00 P.M.
- General Entry- $70
- UA Departments/Affiliate Groups- $35
- Local Community/ Service Organizations that are registered Non-Profits (501c3 status) (i.e. Girl Scouts)- $30.
Each entry is allowed up to two vehicles. Each additional vehicle, regardless of entry type is $35
Registration will official close on Friday, Oct. 14, at 11:59 p.m. After that time a waiting list will be created. Anyone invited from the waiting list will be assessed a late registration fee of $100.
Mandatory Informational Parade Meeting: Monday, October 17, 2022 at 7 p.m.; Location: TBD
- Go to Parade Registration
- Select General Public as the registration type.
- As a new user you will select “Register” as the next option.
- Complete the desired items (Username, Email, Password, Billing Address)
- Select your parade entry type and number of entries of that type and select them. Next click “Find Tickets”.
- Once they are in the cart, you will see a button that says “Login/Register to Checkout”
- Fill out the supplemental questions so that we may get details about your Parade Entry.
- Select payment option which is Credit/Debit only. If you would like to pay by Check or DTA, you should contact us directly to register via phone and email firstname.lastname@example.org.