This year we are only offering online registration for events. Event registration payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, or by check payable to The University of Alabama and UA Departmental Transfer (DTA). Check Payment should be brought to 3610 Ferguson Center.
For more information about each event, visit our calendar of events.
Registration Dates: Friday, September 5, 2015 – Friday, September 25, 2015 at 11:59 p.m.
(*EXTENDED: New Deadline Sept. 28th @ 11:59 p.m.*)
How To Register
- Visit http://sga.tix.com/.
- Select the homecoming events you would like to register for by entering the ticket quantity for each event and clicking Add to Cart. Select the ticket type from the drop-down menu as needed.
- Or, select the Tix & Info link for the event to view more information about the event, add the ticket type quantity to your cart and click Back to Shopping to add additional events. This option is best for large quantities of tickets.
- Review the summary of your order and proceed to Checkout
- Create your Tix account or sign-in to your existing account. If you are registering a team for the Crimson Division, then you must use the information below to create an Organization Account. If you registered an organization the previous year, then we will give access to account information so that you can use the same account.
- Organizations registering to compete in the Crimson Division should select “Crimson Division-Athletic/Service Events” and register for 1 to be eligible for the Crimson Cup. Included in Crimson Division- Athletic/Service Events are Bowling, Paint The Town Red, Basketball (2 teams), Dodgeball, and Can Formation for one flat rate of $155.00. All other events must be selected separately (i.e.- Crimson Kick-Off, Lawn Decoration, Parade, Roll Tide Run, Choreography, Homecoming Queen)
- UA Organization/Group Registrations: create a Tix.com account for your organization by entering your organization email address, listing UA as the first name and the organization name as the last name. Use the information below as an example:
Email address: email@example.com
First Name: UA
Last Name: Student Government Association
- If you are registering a team for the Tide Division, there is no need to create a “organization name”. Also, to register for events you will select “Tide Division” for each of the event types that you wish to participate in. The person handling your registration can utilize their own name when creating the Tix.com account.
- Complete the supplemental questions for each of the homecoming event registrations and click continue as needed.
- On the Checkout page, review your cart and enter your payment information for credit/debit cards or Check (check # field will display when you select the Check button). UA-DTA payment: select check and enter “DTA” in the check # field.
- Check and/or UA Departmental Transfer Payments: your registration will be completed on-line; however, your check/DTA must be received in the Student Involvement Office (Rm. 3610) or Ferguson Center, Box 870167, within 10 days of the registration date. Registrations not paid by the deadline will be cancelled.
- Complete your order. You will receive an email confirmation with your order number upon completion of your order.
|Crimson Kickoff Powder Puff Football Team Entry Fee
||Min. 50 Cans
|Roll Tide Run Participant Fee + T-Shirt
||$25 per person
|Paint the Town Red Crimson Division Entry Fee*
|Paint the Town Red Tide Division Entry Fee
|Bowling Tournament Entry Fee per team*
|Basketball Tournament Entry Fee per team*
Crimson Division Fee Includes 2 Teams
|$20 ($40 crimson)
|Dodgeball Tournament Entry Fee per team*
|Choreography Competition Entry Fee per organization
|Lawn Decoration Entry Fee
||$50 per decoration
|Tile Competition Entry Fee
|Parade Entry Fee
|Homecoming Queen Candidate Entry Fee
See Homecoming Queen application instructions on page 11.
* Denotes that this event is part of the Crimson Division Registration Fee of $155.00.
Crimson division includes Can Formation, Basketball (2 teams), Bowling (1 team), Dodgeball (1 Team), Paint The Town Red
For More Information
Please direct all questions about the online registration website to Cassie Yeager, Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rosalind Moore, Director, Undergraduate and Graduate Student Involvement, at email@example.com.
For additional information regarding registration, informational meetings, or any other general event questions, please contact Director of Rules and Regulations, Walker Philips, at firstname.lastname@example.org.