This year we are only offering online registration for events. Event registration payments vary, so please be sure to read the specific instructions for the event or program you are attempting to register for. For more information about each event, visit our calendar of events.
Registration Dates: Friday, September 24, 2021 – Friday, October 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM
Homecoming Queen Application fees are excluded from the online registration process and should be paid separately when application is submitted online at sga.ua.edu and have a separate due date. Details TBD.
Go To: Student Org Team Registration
Go To: General Registration
Go To: Parade Registration
How To Register
- Select the division or event that you plan to register. Options include our Team Division Registration for students and student organizations (for Crimson, and Tide Divisions) and Parade Registration (for community and UA departments).
- If you are paying by Debit Card, you will proceed to online registration and login as an individual. if a student or staff member, you will select student/staff portal and login using your myBAMA credentials.
- Once on that option’s registration page, you will login as an individual and select homecoming events you would like to register.
- If you are a community member, you will select the General Public login option and select Parade to register for that specific event.
- For Team registration, the person registering will select the events that they wish to register for from the dropdown list and by entering the ticket quantity for each event (which is one per team) and click Add to Cart.
- Review the Event Info Screen to view more details, add the ticket type quantity to your cart and click Back to Shopping to add additional events.
- Review the summary of your order and proceed to Checkout
- Be sure to fill in the question information asked for each event. For each event you will be asked for a contact name, phone, and email. If those are unique and different, please list the main contact for that event. You will also be asked information about your organization and the primary contact and any other participating organizations on your team.
- All registration will have supplemental questions for the events you are registering for. Complete the supplemental questions for each of the homecoming event registration and click continue as needed.
- On the Checkout page, review your cart and use the instructions found on OUR website to instruct you on submit payment online.
2021 Registration Fees
|Day of Service||Individual $5
|Cash For Cans Donation Drive||Min. 60 (Tide)
Min. 125 Cans (Crimson)
|Roll Tide Run + T-Shirt||$25 per person (Tide)
$625 (25 Person Group, Crimson)
|Paint the Town Red||$50 (Crimson)
|Bowling Tournament||$35 per team
|Flag Football Tournament||$30 (Team of 7)
|Dodgeball Tournament||$35 per team (Team of 6)
|Choreography Competition ||$50 (Crimson & Tide)
|Lawn Decoration||$60 per Lawn decoration
|Homecoming Queen Candidate|
(See application instructions)
|NPHC Stepshow||N/A (Compete by Invitation Only)
(Crimson can enter up to two teams)
|$20 (per team Crimson & Tide)
|Lawn Games Competition||$20 (per team of up to 6)
|Trivia Competition||$30 (6 Team Member Limit)
For More Information
Please direct all questions about the online registration website to Dr.Rosalind Moore-Miller, Executive Director, Student Engagement at email@example.com.
For additional information regarding registration, informational meetings, or any other general event questions, please contact Director of Rules and Regulations at firstname.lastname@example.org.